[kj] London Pre-show shenanigans

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 04:02:09 EDT 2009

One with Sky Sports 2 hopefully !!!

To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 15:10:12 -0400
From: jpwhkj at aol.com
Subject: Re: [kj] London Pre-show shenanigans

See y'all in the pub.

Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: Cliff Livingston <cliffmonk at gmail.com>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:29

Have a great time everyone,i'm not gonna make it,but trying to be nice and wish you well,but i'm really jealous and wish i could go,haha.

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 3:48 AM, <gingoblin at easynet.co.uk> wrote:

Yeah, would be good to arrange one place, though it's the fucking Killing Joke list, things won't be that easy! I'll have a quick check of the mails before I leave tomorrow and wade through the pish to see if there's a consensus!

I've kinda forgotten to look forward to this gig! But it's Killing Joke! Tomorrow! Fucking great!

Dave in Edinburgh

At 05:39 05/05/2009 +0000, you wrote:

I believe so Adam ... there are likely to be a few pubs in the local vicinity ... probably best to check yer emails when you get here ... always difficult to get=2 0everyone in the same place but possibly scope for a mini-pub crawl ... everyone please keep in view though that it's a 10:30 curfew at the venue, so KJ are likely to be on relatively early, maybe 20:30 to 21:00 hrs ...

> Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 18:43:45 -0700

> From: letranger789 at yahoo.com

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Subject: [kj] London Pre-show shenanigans

> Fellow Gathering mongers,

> The sixth is almost here and the show hasn't been cancelled yet!!! Is the Tattershal Castle still the designated meet up pub? What time are people getting there? A friend and I are flying in from New York for the show. As of right now, neither of us are showing symptoms of the swine flu! Does anyone mind if we join the fun?? Does anyone mind if I drink fifty pints of beer in quick succession once I get there???

> Cheers,

> Adam

Click here to get the very best of AOL, including news, sport, gossip, lifestyles updates and email.