[kj] (OT) Cast your vote

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Tue May 5 18:06:26 EDT 2009

Holy shit! I was watching "Dog Day Afternoon" last night, and I was saying to myself, "Self, Damn, for some reason young Al Pacino reminds me of young Jaz Coleman". And yeah, I thought of this scene from "Cruising" too, especially that scene.

There is a film he put out where he affects a pretty good mockney accent, he directed Heathcote Williams's play "The Local Stigmatic". Wow, he reminds me of Jaz in that one. Check it out!!!!!!!!

So freaking weird you brought this up. This list scares me sometimes ;)

Bette