[kj] malicious newsflash

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 12:32:50 EDT 2009

hi this news from m.d ;) post below

Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 17:08:12 +0100
To: mike at studio-c.co.uk
From: colesy at maliciousdamage.co.uk
Subject: malicious newsflash

hello all - just a few quick snippets

here goes:

the video for the HFB download single hidden foto banks is up and running
but be warned - you won't stop once you start...
here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsP-qI4Qagk

spread the link as far as you can as we need all the hits we can get

we'll have the transmission dance alone video ready and online by next monday to coincide with the digital release of the EP
here's the tracklisting:
1: dance alone [single edit] 4:26
2: dance alone [THE LEGEND OF A VISITING ORB , FROM ANOTHER TIME & SPACE mix] 6:55
3: dance alone [ambient drift mix] 11:02
4: dance alone [detroit tech mix] 4:50

duck art are finishing the mike coles limited edition prints this week

the beatundercontrol bill laswell mix of neutron dub entitled secrets of fascination [bill laswell mix] will be released digitally on may 18th
that's it for now
there'll be a full gossip in a week or so, including news of the orb album launch party for baghdad batteries on july 17th in london

in the meantime splash your cash in the region of the malicious shop

cheers,
and thanks for the continued support

colesy

--

help keep independent music alive
buy something from the malicious shop at: