[kj] London Pre-show shenanigans

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue May 5 07:48:35 EDT 2009

Yeah, would be good to arrange one place, though it's the fucking Killing
Joke list, things won't be that easy! I'll have a quick check of the mails
before I leave tomorrow and wade through the pish to see if there's a
consensus!

I've kinda forgotten to look forward to this gig! But it's Killing Joke!
Tomorrow! Fucking great!

Dave in Edinburgh