[kj] London Pre-show shenanigans

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue May 5 05:08:01 EDT 2009

In case anyone is keen to avoid me before the gig, I will be at the
Tattershal Castle (http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/26/268/ -
Embankment Tube) from just after 5, and at the new Intrepid Fox
(http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/clubs/the-intrepid-fox-info-18195.html -
Tottenham Court Road Tube) at around 6.

Since Jaz has a curfew, doubtless there will be the opportunity to go
somewhere afterwards as well.

Hopefully see some of you there. I've re-thought the Big Bird suit; I may go
dressed as a speccy embittered middle-aged tall fellow. And I'm breaking my
usual habit of wearing the previous gig's t-shirt; KJ one, I think.

Darren
Hungerford, UK