[kj] (OT) Cast your vote

Dave Axford daxford at rogers.com
Mon May 4 21:29:15 EDT 2009

You have my deepest sympathy.

In what capacity?

'Special effects props builder'. Basically, Johnny's upload/download devices and some sensors/transmitters.

The problem with the movie was that there were three different stars being considered for the lead, right up to the last minute...

Should SONY sign Val Kilmer, then the budget would be "X". If SONY signed Keanu Reeves, then the budget would be "X minus one"... Should they sign Keefer Sutherland, then the budget was going to be "X minus two". So now, there were three different versions of the script, depending on the budget/star...

Needless to say, the same amount of crew were scambling to fit any of the three possibilities.

I could go on, but I think you get the idea.

Dave