[kj] OT: Google killer

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 18:46:13 EDT 2009

> Is this the future technology offers us? USE YOUR BRAIN EVEN LESS*

   I personally welcome every dialog box and options menu that pops up on my computer asking
me to make a decision. I made a decision a long time ago that I'd rather have to do a few more things
'by hand' on my computer than to automate everything on it and forget how to do anything, not even
a goddamn thing.It beats feeling like you can't do shit to save your (online) life.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..