[kj] OT: Nobelprize-winning economistPaulKrugman onthe economiccrisis

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Mon May 4 14:33:17 EDT 2009

Sade:

Are you kidding? That would wipe out governmental debts elsewhere! ; ) (Well, it would be damn-near close.)

In my home state of Nevada, prostitution is legal by county option, and more than a few counties (but not Clark, where my hometown of Las Vegas is located) allow it. Despite their so-called social conservative values, there's no way in Hades most residents in these counties would want the brothels gone, as the revenue source is just too strong.
So, you may be onto something with the 70-euro idea.

Ciao,

Karen W.
SoCal