[kj] OT: Google killer

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon May 4 12:37:25 EDT 2009

Next step is spot-on - it's certainly not the revolution the hypers are touting it as. "tell me if the
Golden gate bridge is as long as Everest is tall". Wow - I think I'll work it out manually by searching
for the length of the bridge, the height of the mountain & doing a sum.

Is this the future technology offers us? USE YOUR BRAIN EVEN LESS*

* Disclaimer - your brain is a muscle & needs to be used. Using our systems will weaken your brain,
in the name of convenience, you idle fucks.

Love,

The Philistine ;)