[kj] Play dead

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri May 1 14:11:35 EDT 2009

Use VLC to play any file.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Don't need no stinking Codec's!

If you don'y want to use VLC Try this
You also might want to consider using something
like the klite codec packs (basic)
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Media_Player_Classic.htm

Some ppl. don't like it as it installs many many
codecs. I've had no issues with it so far though.
If used in conjunction with Media Player Classic
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Media_Player_Classic.htm
it makes for a very versatile media player.

At 07:59 PM 4/30/2009, Stephen Lawrence wrote:

>thanks brendan i think i might have problem with

>the codec as i can't play wma files ....actually

>i deleted it when jo said she couldn't help me

>----------

>From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 07:55:27 +1000

>Subject: Re: [kj] Play dead

>It’s a Windows Media Video or some such,

>standard Windows video kinda file. if you

>double-click it on a Windows PC with the default

>settings it should open automatically in Windows

>Media Player, as long as you have the right

>codecs. Please don’t ask me about codecs

I’ve

>just finished grayeyard shift and walked home

>amongst the daywalkers

ugh. Creeps the lot of