[kj] Play dead

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Fri May 1 06:38:07 EDT 2009

Edit > Preferences > Advanced >

Tick Keep iTunes Music Folder Organised

Untick Copy files to iTunes Music Folder if you don’t want duplicates.

I have the Copy Files option ticked, so everything is copied to my central
library, and I can then manually delete the original file, which could be
anywhere on my computer.

Oh, and Brendan? Nero? Hope there’s something in that bloatware that you
really, really need. I gave up on it at version 5.

Otherwise, the free ImgBurn (http://www.imgburn.com/ ) does pretty much
everything I need.

Darren

Hungerford, UK