[kj] OT: Nobel prize-winning economist Paul Krugman onthe economic crisis

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 1 06:12:21 EDT 2009

No, it's not just you. It's been a running joke on the left, to make fun
of conservatives. :)

Rachel Maddow even did a segment on the term and the tea-baggers, on her
show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB22gw09c6U

Also, some anti-tea bagger people showed up at their rallies to further
the joke:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/wolfbrigade/teabagged.jpg <--
picture of man dangling tea bag into his mouth

-Oliver