[kj] Reformation

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Tue Mar 31 20:58:53 EDT 2009

Would love to see Fripp with Coleman. But surely the fact that he misguidedly turned Daryl Hall onto Aleister Crowley is not a ringing endorsement, ca va? I mean, Hall and Oates will never withstand the slings and arrows of time like say, Pink Floyd (though I claim no allegiance to Team Floyd or feel the need to defend at any hyperbolic cost)? No one will be covering "Family Man" or "Private Eyes" in 20 years, except maybe as Camp, IMO.