[kj] Was: Official Site Now: Sex et al.

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 31 20:19:25 EDT 2009

What's going on with this debate? Last time I checked, KJ fans came in
all shapes, sizes, colors, creeds and sexual preferences (like me: I'm
fat, pasty white, frustrated and faithless). That's the beauty of it.

To each their own, but why not concentrate on that which unites us,
not on that which divides us.

Let's all evolve and get on with it.

Alex in NYC