[kj] Official Site

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Tue Mar 31 19:30:01 EDT 2009

what utter bollocks brendan ..it's stupid statements like that that enforces stereotyping of women and men and teaches a distorted view of sex which is not just for recreation but the procreation of life ..it makes both men and women feel inadequate and enforces false body image in other words porn perverts the act of making love and destoys relationships