[kj] Official Site

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 15:46:11 EDT 2009

Meh, what he said doesn't qualify as bigotry, he's just stating a preference, it seems.

It is possible to not like being seriously(as opposed to jokingly) thought of as gay, nor to
find it flattering if a gay GUY likes me, and not feel any hate for them.  "Why, some of my
good friends are gay..."  etcet.cet.era... ;)
A person's got a right to an honest preference, I think.

And if you pronounce it bigot like "bee-goh"
then you may laugh at this too: http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=bigot&searchmode=none
(something about a "bi God" or sumthin' too)

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..