[kj] New Album

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:51:45 EDT 2009

I hope it happens but I'll believe it when I have it in my hand.
From a band so distinctive, ground breaking & unique I hope it's more
than chugga-chugga shout - they're SO much better than that.
Are they still capable of being anything more than that or are they
now a parody of killing joke trying to cater to the kerrang crowd
while pretending they don't give a fuck?
I didn't see them on the last tour but youtubing the new stuff
Timewave (can't remember the name of the other) I though they were
dreadful.
I guess it's fair to say I'm not waiting with baited breath!
Hope for the best but expect the worst.
Still BPF being back excites me & I admire & respect the man greatly
so fingers crossed.

On 30 Mar 2009, at 20:23, Per G Olsson wrote:

> I damn well hope no more "spoken word" projects please!

ahh, but they're great revenue generators.
Put the word out, get some interest going, let people pre-order them,
then at the last minute just shelve it & run off with the dosh.
genius!

has anyone ever got a refund?
I can't remember who put it through the small claims - Jamie or Antoni
I think?
Did you ever get anywhere?