[kj] (OT) Stephen Lawrence

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Mon Mar 30 11:04:47 EDT 2009

i'm surprised you ask such a thing as i thought it was already established who i am via my communications with rob who i am looking forward to meeting on friday ..also i don't consider myself to be a trouble maker as you put it ...outspoken at times but only when i have felt provoked ..funny how my messages of support and encouragement have been ignored by some on here