[kj] (OT) The U.S. is broke

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Sat Mar 28 06:47:25 EDT 2009

actually brendan i think that hypothesis makes a lot of sense as it was through seafaring that commerce expanded ...phoenicians etc

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 15:22:03 +1100
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) The U.S. is broke

If you like nautical stuff, you’ll like Jordan Maxwell’s ‘The Occult World of Commerce’, available on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_9SNE7pmck

He has some interesting ideas about the nautical origins of words, and the law of the land vs the law of the sea. His idea is that the law underpinning money and banking is nautical.

Merchant. Mer = sea.

Statue of Liberty had to be put in the water, not on land, because it’s the statue of Liberty…not freedom. Liberty is what a sailor gets when he sets foot on land, not freedom.

Gets a bit wacky. Current / sea = currency. Bank = river bank. River banks direct the current. Banks direct the currency.

Captain = capital = money

Ship sits in its berth. She sits in her berth. Berthing a ship. Manifesting. Birth CANAL. Delivery.

Strap yourself in.