[kj] (OT) The U.S. is broke

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 22:13:24 EDT 2009

And ?

What is the significance of that ?

From: folk.devil at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:31:45 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) The U.S. is broke

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-British_personnel_in_the_RAF_during_the_Battle_of_Britain

From: fluke1 at live.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:53:50 +0000

Thats right Hitler and Churchill signed a pact in 1939 to wipe out the Jewish race, Britain could have won WW2 in 1943, but we gave a the Germans a few more years to implement the final solution ................that is what you would like to hear, isn't it ?
The reality is that the U.K . had a shortage of both Pilots and Bombers and raw materials to make the bombers .
Bombing raid were also very dangerous , aeroplanes and Pilots were lost on every sortie . Shot out the skys by the Germans . We had to choose out targets carefully , every mission had a price to pay.
The full horrors of the concentrations camps were still not fully known . It ws also hard to hit a railway track with the bombs they had back then, they just dropped them and hoped for the best .
Bombing a railway track or a German tank making factory . Which one has priority ?
With the War in full flow and the outcome still unsure, the U.K. had to make sure that we won the war . The main priority was saving our own asses