[kj] (OT) Sad Songs

ChoonyFish choonyfish at biftas.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 07:24:49 EDT 2009

Bongo: <<< but never liked the song 'lullaby' !>>>

The extended 12" of that is my absolute favourite Cure song and in certain
moods will bring me to tears.

Bongo: <<< around the time 'wish' came out i had given up on the cure and
turned more towards american thrash/hardcore >>>

Me too, hardcore/industrial etc. Got snobby with my music tastes to keep in
line with my friends. That embarrasses me now - how stupid. Now I don't
care what music I like or who knows it. Got back into The Cure in 2004.
Like being re-united with a lost love. Ahem.

Peter: <<< I loved pretty much everything they did up to and including
Disintegration even The Lovecats :o). >>>

YAY!

_____