[kj] (OT) Sad Songs

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Mar 27 04:33:41 EDT 2009

Bongo I put that Sensational Alex Harvey Band track BOOIDS which I got
from you on my phone as my alarm...it's perfect. Starts off with the
claps, reminds you of some annoying parent clapping their hands to get you
outta bed, then if you leave it too long it turns into a dischordant
cacophony...impossible to sleep through :)