[kj] OT: Airing Your Laundry in Public

Paula Cook cook_paula at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:05:55 EDT 2009

OMG, I nearly choked when I saw that! Don't these people ever CHECK their 'photos before posting?!

That decor is hideous, but it really is the carpet that takes the biscuit!

Changing the subject, does anyone have a complete list of KJ festival appearances / Jaz Spoken Word coming up?

Regards to all,

Nuclear Girl