[kj] OT: sigh...

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Mar 25 15:21:45 EDT 2009

I'd like to see the entire transcript of everything we say on the list
removed from permanent record on the internet.problem is it's probably
already been recorded. Don't believe me? There's at least one organisation
that I'm aware of have documented the entire internet at any given time. Do
your research. Chances are there are at least 10.

_____