[kj] OT: sigh...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 15:06:25 EDT 2009

It was the working title for "Implant."

... ... ... ... ... ...

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..

________________________________
From: jerry bodkin <jelbod at hotmail.co.uk>
To: gathering at misera.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:47:07 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: sigh...

I'm being followed.

That sounds like a good title for a song!

Jel

________________________________
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:18:39 +0000
From: bawhitehead at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net

On a related note.
About three or four years ago I mentioned seeing a number of local young metal bands (GIVING NO NAMES) and mentioned that it went over my head a touch, although I didn't think I slagged them off. Well one of the members of one of the bands did a google search on their band name and it came up with my post.
I received a rather abusive mail last week in block capitals from said member suggesting I crawl into a hole and die etc etc. Now you see why I didn't put the band name earlier.

Should have realized it all ends up here...
http://four.pairlist.net/pipermail/gathering/

I'm sure I'm being followed.

Brian.