[kj] (OT) Sad Songs

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 25 11:17:23 EDT 2009

Mine off the top of my head are rather obvious but there you have it

What a wonderful world - louis armstrong

Lanterns of hope - kj

Imagine - john lennon

Man's world - james brown

Harvest moon - neil young

How soon is now - smiths

Fly me to the moon (in other words) - frank Sinatra

Beethoven's 9th

And any ole group of wolves howling in a forest

_____