[kj] Reformation

pascal pascal at ledooz.com
Wed Mar 25 09:51:23 EDT 2009

Thanx Brian, looking forward to it :-)

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of Brian Whitehead
Sent: 25 March 2009 14:16
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Reformation

We went to the Manchester gig a month or two ago and to be honest I wasn't
expecting much and it was more of an excuse for a night out. It was an
absolute corker. Highly recommended.

Brian.

2009/3/25 pascal <pascal at ledooz.com>

Got my tickets for the Buzzcocks 2day, first saw them as a teenager, turned
45 on sat.ah well, better polish the zimmer frame and get the right tyre
pressure in my wheelchair to pogo at the front..good thing is, they are only
doing the 1st 2 albums Another Music In A Different Kitchen and Love Bites

Anyone else seen them on this tour? Do I need earplugs as well?

http://www.buzzcocks.com/site/livedates.html

_____