[kj] Reformation

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Mar 25 08:09:16 EDT 2009

Yep true, with adequate rehearsal...but that was one gig (or was it 2?),
Plant's voice is pretty smashed isn't it? Dunno if he'd hold up well to a
tour. What's he doing at the moment, is it crooning / mid-range stuff?
he's one of those guys like Steve Tyler / Chris Cornell who've just
screamed too much. And fucking good on them too.