[kj] Reformation

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Mar 25 07:58:39 EDT 2009

I agree...although in all fairness Led Zep have arguably contributed more
to mankind than any other group of human beings in the entire history of
the species, and almost every other gig they played since the 1980 split
sucked (except last years I hear), which they have admitted.

But god-damn...I'd love to see the Zep.