[kj] Reformation

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 01:27:16 EDT 2009

Never heard that particular take on Voivod's musical output. Ever. Honestly, Oliver, you always come right out of left field with this stuff and it's some of the weirdest stuff I've ever heard. Not trying to be a dick, just sayin. ;)

Leigh

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale