[kj] Reformation

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Mar 24 12:16:11 EDT 2009

I'm definitely not disappointed about seeing the Pistols in 1996, or Gang of Four a couple of years ago (never saw either back in the days)!

From: folk.devil at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:52:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] Reformation

I wish these folks would stop. I guess the royalty checks are getting thin?
9 times out of ten, these events are a huge disappointment.
Unless we've all gone senile and are now in our second childhood?