[kj] Darren Peace

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Mon Mar 23 17:32:48 EDT 2009

I agree 100 percent Oliver.

When it reaches a point of zealotry, or blatant hostility towards
others, be it racism, sexism, homophobia etc...
the individuals do not earn or deserve the right to respect or acknowledgement.

I have yet to find a group that I can honestly say I "belong" to.
Though my personality and opinions tend to lean
more right of center and individual based I don't follow any party
line. Most of my clients are left of center and
some quite far. We both know where we stand and have had some
interesting conversations. Though we
usually don't end up agreeing, my inter-personal relationship with
them has never been affected.

I'm willing to go after either side regarding ideas that I think are
incorrect, however, it truly bothers me when people
(not pointing at anyone in particular) bash, bash, bash the "other
side" yet are silent sheep when it comes to
their own party. I'm more re-active than pro-active as I don't feel
the need to impose my views and wills on others
or shout it out in the streets. But I will feel the need to point out
hypocrisy on occasion.

(If someone says, "Hey, I've never seen you go after the right" It's
simply because I won't bring up these conversations in
general. But once politicking starts flying in a one way direction I
think it is only fair to represent a point of view from the other
side, or from people who might not agree with you on that particular point.)

I'd just like to reiterate that regardless of disagreements I hope
that there is no ill will towards one another (re: any of the gatherers). :)

Throwing a jab or jive here and there is absolutely fine and I enjoy
it, I just hope that it doesn't get to personal
where it just becomes some foul ugly beast.

Best,
Yos