[kj] Eddy Current Suppression Ring

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 23 16:16:57 EDT 2009

I am still a fan of the mix CD. I haven't made a mix tape since ...
2005? When I lucked out and bought something like 30 blank high quality
90 minute cassetes, unwrapped, at an estate sale. But I have heard some
cool stuff by generous people who send me mix CDs.

One thing I used to do when I was curious about a genre of music, like
"martial industrial," was ask someone into that genre to make me a mix
CD that would "convert" me, keeping inmind I basically like
guitar-driven punk rock. I got some cool stuff! And I reciprocated by
trying to send them rare stuff I thought was overlooked, etc.

-Oliver