[kj] Eddy Current Suppression Ring

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 23 06:52:48 EDT 2009

LOL!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Brendan Quinn
Sent: 23 March 2009 02:29
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Subject: Re: [kj] Eddy Current Suppression Ring

I remember a Twilight Zone episode (I think it was) where a dude walks around a corner and catches a bunch of leprechauns or something, putting together the world, brick by brick, behind which is just grey nothingness. I.e. some form of the Matrix. (Okay coulda been a short story...very hazy...)

Anyway, this sounds to me like the music the little fuckers would listen to as they are building whatever scene you're about to walk into.

_____