[kj] Darren Peace

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 16:20:50 EDT 2009

Me too.... for the first and last time ever, I'm glad the scousers won.? I'd rather see them do it than Ferguson and co.

I'd particularly like to say: Fuck Rooney and fuck that cheating, whining, petulant twat - yes, I'm talking about Ronaldo.? The only disappointment in the Fulham-Man Utd game was that the latter didn't get sent off as well.

Jamie "calm down, calm down"