[kj] Darren Peace

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Sun Mar 22 14:39:27 EDT 2009

(In this Email) I wasn't referring to politicians.
I was referring to the regular (you/me/whoever) individual you
encounter in your day to day life. :)
On-line as well as Off-line.

PS...
I also think that Gaffes are fair game.

I never heard of the film "The Obama deception", but a quick google
shows that it is a film
by Alex Jones. He is not what I would consider the established
Mainstream "right".

If you google the following terms "Alex Jones Bush"
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=alex+jones+bush&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

The first hit comes up as "Alex Jones - Bush and Kerry members Order of Death"
And it has more to do with the "New World Order" and other such
theories as opposed to left or right politics.
You might want to read up more on Alex Jones and see what his overall
opinions are on people in power.

I also recall during the election before Obama became president, if
you spoke out against him you were
called a Racist. :)

Best,
Yos