[kj] Eddy Current Suppression Ring

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sun Mar 22 07:30:37 EDT 2009

Oliver: Are these a Doom drone band, or are they perhaps a New Doom Drone Band ?
Are they a Metal Doom Drone band or a Death Metal Doom Drone band ?
Are they an Old school Doom Drone band or are they a New wave of Doom Drone band or maybe they are even a New wave of Death Metal Doom Drone band .
If they are a New Wave of Old Skool Death Metal Doom Drone band revivalists and therefore that makes them in a new category, then I may give them a listen , but if they are New Wave of Old Skool Death Metal Doom Drone band non revivalist , then I wont bother because that is so *last year *