[kj] Darren Peace

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 20 19:06:05 EDT 2009

Meh, that is a pretty petty complaint.

I have my own quibbles with Obama, but the are not either from the right
side of the spectrum, nor are they petty, like this. the whole "i hate
politicians yuk yuk," but mainly laserlike, when a Democrat is in power,
is lame. He's been in office like 50 days but already it sems like a
lotof crusty red state losers are hitching the whole of their lives'
failures onto this guy. Lame.

-Oliver