[kj] [OT] speaking of Amebix...

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Mar 20 15:42:08 EDT 2009

There's nothing on MySpace or the web site, but Amebix has a confirmed date at the Triple Rock in Minneapolis for May 27, which I imagine means there are many more US shows:

http://www.triplerocksocialclub.com/shows/

They've actually got some decent shows upcoming, including MDC, Agnostic Front, Fucked Up and Eddie & the Hot Rods / Vibrators, although I checked and there don't seem to be any actual Hot Rods touring this time and the Vibrators are just Barrie Masters. Maybe it's like those "licensed" acts touring as the Four Tops or Temptations or Revolting Cocks...