[kj] Godflesh

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 15:30:19 EDT 2009

Love them

Pure is considered their best. And probably is. But 95% are all good
Slavestate
Streetcleaner
Pure
Songs of Love and Hate

and all of the eps and what not up to that point.
Last two are kind of duds
Us and Them
Hymns

Paul Raven played on the last tour.

Painfully loud live

Most of JK Broadericks side, post and pre bands are decent enough tol check out also