[kj] OT: Boliver's show

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Fri Mar 20 11:10:01 EDT 2009

It was on yesterday. He over-ran (I guess the guy following him couldn't
face two hours of black metal), but in his scheduled section played some
cracking stuff, despite what I presume was a protracted restroom visit
towards the end. I'd forgotten how much I like PESD.

Can you download the show after the fact? I'll take a look at the site; I
suspect you can.

I will be listening again, despite the refusal to play "Jerusalem" by UK
Decay!

Darren
Hungerford, UK