[kj] Recent-ish interview

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:57:37 EDT 2009

“This is a reactionary aspect of myself,
Killing Joke have never done a love song, not one.”

Me Or You, anybody…?

“In Iceland Geordie had come up with the
idea of pre-upheaval migration theory, essentially that more and more people
were coming to the cities, to the metropolis, seeking work..”

That’ll be the Industrial Revolution,
Jaz.

“I’m doing a series of lectures on this,
about where we are, and I have basically constructed a new map of the world.”

Don’t forget Paris is still the capital
of France.

“We always felt that the idea of a fan
club, with T-shirts and shit, was insulting…”

Mike Coles didn’t. He’s rich now.