[kj] Recent-ish interview

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Mar 20 10:46:43 EDT 2009

The island in question is Great Barrier Island in New Zealand. Bongo has
been keeping under his hat that he lives on the west coast of NZ's North
Island close to Great Barrier.below is a photo I took of the amazing view
looking out towards Great Barrier when I was back in NZ in Feb (the island
in the front to the right is Little Barrier Island, the longer one behind
that is Great Barrier). We climbed to the top of a hill overlooking the
beach.and I managed to partially fall off the hill on the way down.

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss133/Soundgardenerer/Image011.jpg

PS: Jaz mentioned Nov 11 twice in that article - 11:11

*cue twilight zone music*

_____