[kj] T OT: Coldplay ... for better or for worse ...

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Mar 20 05:01:51 EDT 2009

Check out Mick Fleetwood "fiending" (as we call it in NZ) - totally
incongruously with the music. Guy cracks me up...there's another video of
him getting Oxygen after another soft rock epic somewhere, LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBWp6Us3oEc

I actually dig Fleetwood Mac...esp Lindsay Buckingham's stuff.