[kj] FW: jaz date change 4 spoken word

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Mar 19 23:52:12 EDT 2009

/rant

Kids are doing badly at school because The Man has their parents working
100-hours a week in soul destroying jobs in body-destroying environments,
perpetuating the system of churning out plastic pieces of shit that are 6
months away from landfill when they are created, so they are being reared
watching television made by and for gargling idiots, being taught by
teachers that the shitstem can't see fit to pay or train properly because
there's no profit to shareholders involved, and highly educated people are
less likely to vote in such a way as to be economically ass-raped, and more
likely to read such research like DEMOCRAT GOVERNMENTS ARE CORRELATED WITH
ECONOMIC SUCCESS AND REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENTS ARE CORRELATED WITH ECONOMIC
FAILURE.

More jobs:

http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/08/08/who-creates-jobs-democratic-presiden
ts-do/

Income growth / distribution:

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2005_05/006282.php

Stock market:

http://people.ischool.berkeley.edu/~hal/people/hal/NYTimes/2003-11-20.html

A la Clinton / Bush, a striking example.

/rant

:-)

_____