[kj] FW: jaz date change 4 spoken word

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu Mar 19 15:04:48 EDT 2009

I try I try, but my tiny brain can only handle a
small amount of input per year.
I'm so far behind that I just considered starting to use the word "groovy!"

I'll need to go out and buy some Brittney Spear CD's.

Though I do have a new outrage against the word "boo".
My lord! What will they come up with next?

At 02:51 PM 3/19/2009, Karen Weil wrote:

>Oh, Yos -- haven't you heard? "Numbskull" is the

>latest in lingo -- forget "comrade."

>Keep up with the times, son! ; )

>Cheers,

>k.w.

some parts of it gave me the total shits),

>>cynical advertising steered by psychologists,

>>aimed at kids, selling unnatural chemical

>>concoctions as ‘food’, all the millions of

>>people trudging to work every day at a job they

>>hate (I’m so glad I don’t have to take the bus

>>in to work in the mornings anymore because the

>>cloud of doom amongst the condemned is

>>depressing

), political (monetary) lobbying by

>>powerful vested interests, people thinking they

>>are better than other people because of their

>>income bracket, planned obsolescence, plastic

>>pieces of shit that don’t last 3 months,

>>landfill full of heavy metals

Republicans

>>People being FORCED to help out is NOT acceptable.

>>People being forced to work 40 hours a week at

>>soulless jobs isn’t a great state of affairs

>>either, being forced to put up with pollution,

>>rampant destruction of natural resources,

>>getting one vote every 4 years that means

>>practically nothing in the scheme of things,

>>getting ripped off by corporations and then

>>expected to pay to bail them out

etc etc.