[kj] FW: jaz date change 4 spoken word

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Mar 18 22:33:33 EDT 2009

You're missing one thing. Ones inherent moral
values should not dictate society.

As such, I don't smoke marijuana. I don't care
for it and I have no interest in it and I have
some friend whose brains are basically one big pot plant.

However, I still think it's pointless and stupid
to outlaw it. Because something is not to my liking
does not mean I have a right or a need to rid the world of it.

If I had a daughter and she ended up a prostitute
I'd be very disappointed (to say the very least) and yes I would
wonder where I went wrong or what I did that she
ended up as such. It still does not change my opinion on the
LAW that is imposed on others. If she became a
prostitue, chances are she'd do it legally or Illegaly.

They are 2 separate entities and should be treated as such.

At 10:11 PM 3/18/2009, Brendan Quinn wrote:

>All the arguments I’ve had with people about

>prostitution boiled down to this: Regardless of

>the ‘no victim’, ‘oldest profession in the

>book’ ‘consenting trade between adults’,

>‘just making use of god given talents’

>stuff

ask yourself this. If your daughter ended

>up as a prostitute, and be honest

aren’t you

>gonna think you’ve fucked up somewhere along the line as a parent?

>It’s intriguing sometimes posing that one, you

>see the inertia of someone trying not to have to

>do a U-turn on an argument they thought they had

>won based on logic, but forced to face the fact

>that if you condone something for everyone, that

>includes your (perhaps hypothetical) children as well.

>----------

.they they don̢۪t

>TTrue, true. That bunch just cross my threshhold

>of repugnance beyond which i just change the channel.

>I hope Billy O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh both get "Punk'd" at some local

>"massage parlor" - but instead of Ashton Kutcher jumping out of the sauna

>saying "Punk'd" it should be New York

>Atty.General

><http://www.thecronline.com/uploads/magart_images/Andrew-Cuomo2%5b1%5d.JPG>Andy

>Cuomo with arrest warrants and subpoenas.

>[looking at the current state of things..]

>'Save me...

> save me from Tomorrow..

> I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...'

.they they don̢۪t invite e

>‘guests’ on, shout at them, them, over

>them, turn their mic off, throw them off, misrepresent what they said

itâ€â„¬â„¢s ccertainly trying times for capitalism.