[kj] FW: jaz date change 4 spoken word

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 20:23:44 EDT 2009

> it is a sign that you simply can't beat them and that you can't prove them wrong.

..or that yer willing to go play dirty on someone who's
1) wilfully forfeited their moral ground, and
2) isn't worth a fair shot anymore.
  When someone's thrown away their right to play but they insist in staying
the sandbox, ya push him out hard til they hit the wall. Those two
are a sociopathic waste of space, and however their tracks can be reset
towards oblivion, I'm all for it; "Game Over," throw 'em out now.

Wow, cathartic.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..