[kj] FW: jaz date change 4 spoken word

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Wed Mar 18 10:08:35 EDT 2009

Intelligent Design should NOT EVER be taught in
school as science. It's a SHAM what is happening
these days and how people are trying
to shovel that shit in. So fucking sad... at
least that are a few tiny spots of possible hope? (ha!)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/02/27/AR2009022702730_pf.html

Personally, Evolution in all it's glory is still
a Theory. It has yet to be proven as fact and there are many many questions
regarding evolution and the original primordial
goop. I find ppl. who are staunch Evolutionists to be just as thickheaded
as the Religious ID/Creationism folks. Me? I
don't know who/what/where/when/why but you've got scientific theories and
I say pursue it! However until it can be proven
as FACT I will continue calling it a theory.
Calling it absolute science is very
incorrect.