[kj] FW: jaz date change 4 spoken word

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:03:43 EDT 2009

Until someone pissed on someone Else's lawn ;)
I personally think that back in 'that' time, people might have been more protective over their sustenance than now..we don't know. Reading and writing was a 'privilege' until very recently. And history(icity) has been very much designed 'to fit'. It is a wonderfully linear and chronological thing.
I personally think to believe every human as a parasite to be a somewhat conceited idea, or those suggesting it truly believe they are aliens. Bad news if we all (start to) believe it :/ and I'm not going to f*ck anyone over, until I have reason to ;)
Have you ever broached your argument with an intelligent designer, Gregg? ;)